- Divorce And Your Tax Return
- Mediation is a viable option for divorcing Michigan couples
- Gray divorce in Michigan and its potential effect on retirement
- Are battered mothers being revictimized in Michigan courts?
- Michigan's domestic relationship personal protective order
- Divorce and Privacy: Protecting Your Personal Information
- Love and Death Collide in Michigan Annulment Litigation
- Getting to Know QDROs: An Important Acronym in Divorce Cases
- A Guide to Spousal Support in Michigan
- Recession Ending? The Divorce Rate Is Moving Up.
- Property Division Options in Divorce
- Michigan Man Facing Prison for Allegedly Hacking Wife's E-mail
- Common Mistakes Made in Michigan Divorces
- Preserving Your Client's Right to Reopen a Judgment for Non-Disclosure of Assets
- Parental Alienation Syndrome in Michigan Custody, Divorce Courts
- Separation or Divorce: Which is Best for Troubled Couples?
- Facebook Essential Tool in Catching Cheating Spouses
- To Merge or Not to Merge: How to Handle Your Property Settlement Agreement
- Buying a home before marriage? Consider these issues first .
- Prenuptial Agreements: Who Needs Them and When Can They Be Broken?
- Premarital Agreements Becoming More Common
Child Custody and Support Articles
- Child Support Updates For 2017
- Grandparent Visitation and Custody Rights in Michigan
- How can a Child Transfer Schools in Michigan When Parents Have Joint Custody?
- Case of Missing Boys Raises Important Relocation Questions
- Unpublished Decision of the Month - Landon v Shelton
- Dog Custody: What Happens to Pets in a Breakup?
- Detroit Polygamist Podiatrist Faces Jail Time for Non-Payment of Child Support
- Recent Decision Aims to Clarify International Child Custody Disputes
- Venus Stewart Case Illustrates Difficulties and Dangers of Interstate Child Custody Disputes
- Michigan's Rules for Relocating With Your Child
- Impact of Court Order for Minor Child's Attendance at Boarding School
- Biological father could not assert paternity of married couple's child
- Paternity Disputes Could Be Resolved by New Michigan Law
- Michigan's Paternity Act Again Under Attack
Criminal Law Articles
- Michigan's Proposed "Caylee's Law"
- New Michigan Law: Teens With Consensual Sex Offenses May Remove Stigma
- Facebook Bigamist Busted
- Michigan Defense Quarterly-April 2010
- The New Self Defense Act: Defensible or Dangerous?
- How to Conduct Criminal Proceedings in Washtenaw County Trial Court
- Sex Offenses and Offender Registry
- Accused Sex Offenders Face Lifelong Stigma
Business Law Articles
- Avoid Future Regrets: Partner With A Seasoned Business Attorney
- Township Raises Big Stink Over Lawsuit
Firm News and Community Involvement
- Schwartz Law Firm's Cari Angell is Rosie the Riveter
- SLF Staff Volunteer Day at Gleaner's
- A Lesson in Rap From Schwartz Law Firm's Founder
- What I Love About Volunteering at Gleaners
- A Law Firm Helps
- SLF Goes to the Detroit Jazz Festival