248-553-7944 (Corporate Fax)
Michael concentrates his practice on the defense of insurers, corporations, and individuals in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including first-party no-fault and third-party automobile negligence actions, insurance coverage disputes, and subrogation claims. He holds a B.A. in Criminal Justice from Michigan State University and received his J.D. from the University of Toledo College of Law in 2011.
While in law school, Michael served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Joseph A. Costello Jr., clerked for the Monroe County Prosecutor’s Office, and received awards for outstanding achievement in trial practice.
Before joining the Firm, Michael practiced as an associate at a busy Detroit –based litigation firm and was in-house counsel for a Fortune 1000 property and casualty insurance company.
Outside the office, Michael is a devoted family man, avid golfer, and stock market enthusiast.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense & Coverage
- Litigation & Appeals
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Michigan, 2011
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Honors: Highest Ranking Student: Trial Practice
- Honors: Legal Education Opportunity Grant Recipient (100% Tuition Scholarship)
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Major: Criminal Justice
Past Employment Positions
- Granger Insurance Company, In-House Counsel, 2014 - 2015
- Miller & Tischler, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2012 - 2014
- Beta Theta Pi