Michigan Attorneys Representing People Injured in Auto Accidents
Auto accidents may look alike on the surface, but legally speaking, they may fall into different categories depending on where compensation for the injured will come from:
- Car crashes involving an at-fault driver and a "victim" driver. These cases are evaluated and prosecuted on an "at-fault" basis and on the basis of the severity of the injury. Not all innocent victims of car accidents have viable lawsuits against the at-fault if the injury is not a serious one.
- People injured in motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents, including pedestrians, may also get their accident-related medical bills paid for life by their own insurance company and be entitled to reimbursement from their own insurance company for services they need due to their injuries.
If you or a family member has been seriously injured in a car accident in Michigan, you are invited to contact us at the Schwartz Law Firm to schedule a consultation. You no doubt have questions such as the following:
- What happens if you were hit by an out-of-state driver?
- What if you were injured by a driver without insurance?
- What if you have no insurance of your own?
- What if you were a passenger in someone else's car?
- What if the car was stolen and the insurance company that the car is covered under refuses to pay?
Answers to these and other questions of insurance coverage are essential information after a car accident resulting in injury or death. If the Schwartz Law Firm in Oakland County handles your auto accident case, we will most likely launch an investigation into the causes and circumstances of the auto accident in addition to reviewing all available sources of compensation.
Our attorneys bring experience to the table as well as a passion for doing what is best for the client. In addition to representing plaintiffs, we sometimes also handle defense of personal injury claims in car accidents. Our knowledge of both sides of the fence enhances our ability to do our best job for each client.
Schedule a free initial consultation with a Detroit area lawyer regarding an auto accident in Michigan by calling or e-mailing our Farmington Hills law offices. You can count on courtesy and honesty when you deal with our attorneys, from the initial consultation through the full life span of an injury claim.