Michigan DUI Lawyer
Detroit-Area Drunk Driving Defense Attorneys
Being charged with drunk driving is a serious offense and one that can have ramifications on your future ability to obtain a driver’s license, get car insurance, or even hold a job that involves driving or transportation. Individuals convicted for drunk driving will often face jail time — even for their first offense.
In order to overcome the obstacles set forth by Michigan’s drunk driving laws, it is essential to have an experienced drunk driving defense lawyer on your side. Call 888-757-1681 or email us to set up a free consultation.
Experienced And Effective DUI Lawyers
Our drunk driving defense attorneys have extensive experience in counseling clients arrested for drunk driving, including:
- DWI (driving while intoxicated)
- OWI (operating while impaired)
- DUI (driving under the influence)
- UBAL (unlawful blood alcohol level)
- OUIL (operation under the influence of liquor)
Successful resolution of drunk driving charges is often dependent upon the skill of the attorney defending you. At the Schwartz Law Firm, we explain the charges against you and immediately start preparing your defense — always with an eye toward trial.
In-Depth : Michigan Criminal Law Blogs.
Our Detroit-Area DUI Defense Practice
Our drunk driving defense attorneys recognize that we are often the only advocate for your rights and we work hard to assert those rights. If evidence was obtained in violation of your rights or through inaccurate equipment, we persistently file motions to suppress this evidence or dismiss the DUI case.
- We work diligently to reduce the evidence, the charges and the potential consequences of drunk driving charges.
- We review the preliminary Breathalyzer test (PBT) results and subsequent blood or urine tests.
- We evaluate the field sobriety test.
- We challenge probable cause for the traffic stop or for the arrest.
If you have been arrested for drunk driving, contact our DUI defense lawyers to schedule a free consultation to discuss your rights and future.