Full-Service Practice Serving the Detroit and Farmington Hills Area
Experienced. Successful. Responsive.
At the Schwartz Law Firm, "experienced, successful and responsive" is not merely a slogan, but an active part of our mission statement. Since our law firm was established in 1972, our experienced lawyers have been dedicated to providing individual and small business clients with informed and effective legal advice. We offer a wide range of services, from divorce and family law to bankruptcy, criminal defense and veterans law.
Whether you need a lawyer to complete a business transaction, or to file bankruptcy or defend a lawsuit, an attorney at the Schwartz Law Firm can provide you with legal representation and advice. Contact us online or call 888-757-1681 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
Our Attorneys Are Focused On Getting Results for Our Clients
Any law office can make impressive claims about their attorneys, but if the law firm cannot back up words with action, the claims are meaningless. Results are what matter to clients. Almost all of our business comes to us from word-of-mouth recommendations from satisfied clients, recognition in the media and referrals from other attorneys.
We Counsel a Wide Variety of Clients
The attorneys at the Schwartz Law Firm offer powerful legal representation to clients that include individuals and families, local and national corporations, insurance companies, credit unions, franchises, partnerships, individuals and proprietors involved in construction, manufacturing, medical offices, health care, real estate, professional athletics, sales and retail, labor, distribution, financial services and the service industry sector.
Our knowledgeable Michigan attorneys are qualified to represent clients in the areas of:
- Family law: Prenuptial and postnuptial issues; personal protection orders; divorce and legal separation; division of marital property and debt; spousal support; paternity disputes; child custody and visitation; child support; interstate support and custody issues
- Employment law: Overtime, minimum wage and pay practices; harassment; race and national origin discrimination; gender and pregnancy discrimination; age discrimination; religious discrimination; disability discrimination; retaliation and whistleblower protection; family medical leave; employment benefits; COBRA and insurance benefits
- Criminal law: DUI, sex crimes, cocaine possession and distribution; narcotics possession and distribution; traffic, DLAD and driver's license restoration; minor in possession; police brutality, false arrest or imprisonment; fraud
- Business and corporate law: Business disputes; banking litigation; credit union law; Chapter 7 bankruptcy; Chapter 13 bankruptcy; employment compliance; insurance law
- Personal injury: Auto accidents; dog bites and nursing home abuse
- Estate planning: Wills; trusts; estate administration; probate
Free Consultations With Our Talented Michigan Attorneys
At the Schwartz Law Firm, we look forward to tailoring our legal advice to our clients' specific needs. We have a successful track record in complex litigation and negotiating settlements out of court.
Whether you need aggressive criminal defense representation, understanding family law guidance or professional commercial litigation services, our attorneys have the experience and dedication necessary to succeed.
To set up an appointment for a free consultation at our Oakland County-based law firm, call 888-757-1681 or contact our Michigan lawyers online today.