Handling Employment Law Matters in Michigan
We zealously represent each client's interests and point of view, regardless of which "side" our client is on in an employment law dispute. Our law firm has broad experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, both workers and employers in all types of cases. We can anticipate the points of law the other side will raise in the case and plan accordingly.
All Aspects of Employment Law
Our employment law attorneys handle a wide array of legal matters:
- Civil rights violations
- COBRA issues
- Employment policies
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Harassment: including sexual, racial, national origin, sexual orientation
- Insurance benefits
- Overtime, minimum wage and pay practices
- Regulatory compliance issues
- Retaliation and whistleblower protection
- Unemployment benefits
- Wage and hour violations and fringe benefit issues
- Workplace discrimination
- Wrongful discharge
Attorneys Equipped to Handle Litigation and Prevention
Since our Oakland County law office was established in 1972 to serve clients in the Detroit area, our employment discrimination lawyers have extensive experience in trials and appeals to help victims of employment discrimination or to resolve unfair labor practices. We also work with employers to draft and revise employee manuals and counsel business owners on a variety of legal matters and compliance issues.
Employment Law Blog Posts
- Nov 21, 2016 - What Does The New Overtime Rule Mean For Your Wallet?
- Oct 20, 2016 - LGBT Rights In The Workplace: There Is Still Work To Be Done
- Sep 23, 2016 - The 10 Worst Jobs In America
- Jun 30, 2016 - "Can My Boss Do That?" The CANS and CANNOTS Of Employment Law
- Feb 05, 2016 - Lawsuit against Yahoo alleges unlawful layoffs, discrimination
Get a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation
For a free appointment to discuss your employment law questions, contact our Detroit employment litigation lawyers today. We offer thorough investigations, forthright counsel and up-to-date legal guidance. For the convenience of our clients, we offer weekend and evening hours and accept credit cards.