Why Hire Us?
When you need an attorney’s help in metro Detroit, there is no shortage of options. We will give you several ways Schwartz Law Firm differentiates itself from others, making it an excellent choice for your legal needs.
Experienced: Established in 1972, Schwartz Law Firm has served metro Detroit through its Farmington Hills office for more than 40 years. Our experienced attorneys often represent clients in high-stakes litigation and understand what it takes to be a top lawyer in their practice areas.
Successful: We measure our law firm’s success by the outcome of our clients’ cases and how satisfied they are with the results. It may sound simple, but many attorneys define success solely by the dollars their firm brings in – not whether their clients are truly satisfied with the outcome and the service.
Responsive: Our clients often tell us that they are impressed by how responsive we are to them, personally, as well as to developments in their case. They view our responsiveness favorably compared with attorneys they have worked with in the past or with horror stories they have heard from family and friends.
Caring: We care not only about your case, but also about the community we live and work in. Schwartz Law Firm staff members commit to volunteering their time at least once every quarter. Whether we are volunteering at Gleaner’s Food Bank in Detroit or participating in Adopt a Family, we understand that it is a privilege to live and work in metro Detroit.
Read on to learn our mission statement, which every attorney and staff member at Schwartz Law Firm has agreed to uphold.
Schwartz Law Firm‘s philosophy of practice is embodied in our mission statement:
- To litigate thoroughly, based on a coherent well-prepared case.
- To negotiate with poise, patience, firmness, commonsense, and creativity.
- To empower our clients to make intelligent and informed decisions by educating them to understand the legal and procedural issues involved in the case.
- To treat clients, opposing counsel, witnesses, judges, magistrates, guardians and court personnel with civility and respect.
- To give clients professional advice well-based upon the law and local practice.
- To stay abreast of recent court rulings, statutes, and enjoy professional relationships with court staffs.
- To be forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of the client’s goals.